Join Columbus City Schools and I Know I Can for the Scholarship Workshop on Saturday, November 17th! Receive expert help and guidance from CCS counselors, I Know I Can college advisors and expert volunteers with submitting your scholarship applications. Click here for more information!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
- Arrive at 9:15 am on November 17 for registration and light breakfast
- Bring with you:
- 1. Your personal statement and/or essays you’ve used for previous applications
- 2. A copy of your high school transcript
- 3. Confirmation of your completed FAFSA or you and your parents’ 2017 tax returns so you can complete the FAFSA on site.
- Parents will learn about the various types of financial aid and the process
- Families will have the option to complete the FAFSA if you have not already. Please bring:
- 1. Parent and student 2017 federal tax return
- 2. Parent and student social security number or permanent resident card/ARN #
- 3. FSA ID (must be created prior to starting the FAFSA)