- This event has passed.
University of Akron: Discovering Diversity Day 2020 – Columbus City Schools
February 28, 2020 @ 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
Columbus City Schools, I Know I Can, and the Admissions Office at University of Akron are sponsoring a free visit to the University of Akron’s campus on February 28th for their Discovering Diversity Day 2020!
- Friday, February 28th (7:00am – 4:30pm)
- Pick up and drop off location: CCS Distribution Center located at 737 E Hudson St, Columbus, OH 43211.
Participation is limited to the first 50 eligible students. To be eligible to participate, you must meet the following criteria:
- Current CCS Junior or Senior
- Cumulative GPA of 2.6 or higher (transcripts will be requested from your high school counselor) and at least a 17 on the ACT
- No more than one college visit already during this grading quarter
- Permission slip signed by parent/guardian
Transportation and lunch will be provided to participants
Buses will pick-up students at 7:15 am and drop-off students by 4:30 pm at the CCS Distribution Center located at 737 E Hudson St, Columbus, OH 43211
If you have any questions, please contact your school counselor or I Know I Can at 614-233-9510, email@example.com.