What is the Denison-Columbus Alliance?
- Provides recipients with total grant aid of at least the full cost of tuition for four years.
- Awarded to up to 20 CCS Seniors
- Recipients are selected based on academic record, extracurricular achievements, essays and recommendation letters.
Additional benefits of the program include:
- Pre-collegiate program taking place from February – August 2019
- A Denison Professor as an on-campus mentor
- Peer-Mentoring program
- CCS graduating senior
- 3.0 GPA or higher OR ranked in the top 10% of your class
- Must demonstrate leadership in your school or community