what you should know
- Students are eligible to receive only ONE of IKIC’s funding opportunities (IKIC Grant, Dream Big Scholarship, or Founders’ Scholarship) and/or Columbus Promise scholarship
- Students submitting this application will NOT need to submit the IKIC Grant application
- Recipients must have unmet need determined by the financial aid award letter of the intended institution to receive this scholarship
- Students may renew the scholarship for up to four years (two years at a two-year institution).
- Students must re-apply for the scholarship each year
- Remember to complete and submit the FAFSA prior to the scholarship deadline!
If you are selected for and accept this scholarship, you will need to participate in all the required workshops, communications, and evaluation measures requested and presented by I Know I Can. Furthermore, this is a pilot scholarship program, whose terms and conditions may change from year-to-year.