People say college is the best four years of your life. However, we’ve learned that it can also be very stressful. Don’t fret! I Know I Can College Retention Advisors are available to help CCS grads with everything from scholarship applications to adjusting to college life.
To help you navigate campus and succeed in college, I Know I Can offers a variety of services:
- One-on-one counseling through office hours at select college campuses and/or e-mail communications
- Lunch and Learn workshops
- Assistance with completing and submitting the FAFSA
- Assistance with scholarship applications (including the IKIC grant!)
- Summer transition workshops,
- Mentor U
- Mentoring program that matches current college students with a working professional in their area of study
- Access to information on campus resources, campus activities, and careers/internships
- Contact your College Retention Advisor to learn more!